pilot blog

hey there!

whoever is reading this, welcome to the first entry of brooke's blog!! we don't use capital letters round here and the main form of punctuation is exclamation points so you can read how my brain thinks! we also sometimes refer to ourselves in the third person and as a group of individuals because i have multiple personalities... they're all named brooke and you never know which one your gunna get so have fun deciphering ;)) 

to sum up my being into a blog is an impossible task but to put it simply i am a free-spirited hopeless romantic who is obsessed with life and all its small beautiful pleasures! i love the beach, as a girl who considers themselves a floridian after 5 years of living in the sunshine state - my hometown is sarasota, its small and slow and filled with old people but it has gorgeous beaches with breathtaking sunsets and hills you can hike, as well as the wide countryside where you can ride rusty atv's! i never imagined living in such a paradise when i was hopping from house to house when my father was in the army, but after living in several locations and experiencing various climates, including the dreadfully cold winters in virginia, we decided we needed the sun all year round and i couldn't be happier with that decision... 

all my greatest friendships and relationships have been formed here and although i wasn't born here, i was reborn into a new prosperous version of myself who worked hard and played hard to get where i am today. high school was a struggle for me as it was for most, but the hell i endured can be traced back to the soul-crushing course i took called "ib" or "international baccalaureate" aka my worst nightmare! all four years of high school was a constant battle, trying to stay on top of the million tasks i was assigned in a day... yes, i shed a few too many tears and had a few too many sleepless nights but i prevailed and passed with 30 college credits to my name and a bright futures scholarship saving my parents big buck$! as i like to say, everything happens for a reason and i feel as though my life was structured perfectly to land me in the college of my dreams which is obviously the university of tampa!

i've had such blast my first week at college even though i became very ill and couldn't attend my second week of classes :( just my luck - however, i had so much fun meeting new people and getting settled in my new home for the next 3-4 ish years. i love all my professors so far and all my courses seem to be targeted towards my major other than chemistry but i love science! i am most excited to dive into the film programs and begin my life as a film student as my dream is to become a director/ cinematographer, i love the creative aspect of film and media and the stunning visuals that can be captured through a lens. 

from this class in particular i hope to walk away with knowledge about how to manipulate technology to create anything imaginable which can translate into the film world with after effects and various other computer hacks!

phew! that was a lot but i hope you enjoyed :)) there will be much more where that came from 

until next time 

brooke <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALLIGRAM

AniMaTion

PIKA PIKA